Thursday, September 17, 2009

So far so good.

Yeah it's an ancient cliche, but it fits perfectly. Today is my third day of classes at Oakland University and I'm pleased overall at how things have gone.

To date, I've only missed one assignment: I failed to realize that the workbook assignments in my Japanese class did need to be done and turned in. I wrongly assumed they were for practice. Fortunately, the instructor excused it this time around because so many of us failed to do it.

My final class for the day is Film and Formal Analysis in about 30 minutes. Today's class should go by fairly quickly because we're watching the film Stagecoach. But I'm not really looking forward to Monday's class because it seems to drag on. Nonetheless I think I'll do ok there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment