Thursday, August 5, 2010

To San Diego Brent, Stalker and Confused Reader

Brent, I'm not exactly sure why you think it's your life's mission to not only continue to harass our mutual ex, but now me... But you're obviously not over her like you claim, and I have no interest in you, your comments, your friends, or your family. Go away. Lori said it, and now I'm saying it.

P.S. I didn't even bother to read your comments. I hope you'll get the point.
P.P.S. And yes, I see that you visit my blog every day, just looking for the acknowledgment I'm now giving you. I hope it sets you free, so that you can go get the mental help you so obviously need.
P.P.P.S. You can keep posting comments, but they're going to continue to be deleted without being read. Take the hint, even if you won't get some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment